BEFORE AND AFTER

I got her started hun lol think she needs more tho x what do you think ? More baby batter in her ?

I'm glad you help your family and friends experience Black Cock! You are a good friend and mom!

I definitely believe she needs more Black Baby Batter in her. She should get several injection of Black Baby Batter every day! You should be receiving several helpings per day, also.
I would love to see you, your daughters and friends, all so full of Black Cock Cum, that it can be seen running down your legs.

I enjoy your posts. Please keep them coming.

He will be watching next time but she doesnt know that so I think he may taste the batter lol

Wonderful!!! I hope he gets a good taste of BBC Cum.
It may be more fun, for him, to know and not tell her, for now. Sort of his and your little secret.:devil::devil::dance:
A little later, I believe I would tell her I know and encourage her to get as many BBC's and loads of cum as she likes, and to bring them home for him to eat.
It is probably great fun for her to think he doesn't know and feel she is cheating in secret, along with her husband, is eating another man's cum from her used pussy.:cool::cool::wub::sex::sex:

Again Kazz, I think you are the Greatest!!!:lips::lips:

Wonderful!!! I hope he gets a good taste of BBC Cum.
It may be more fun, for him, to know and not tell her, for now. Sort of his and your little secret.:devil::devil::dance:
A little later, I believe I would tell her I know and encourage her to get as many BBC's and loads of cum as she likes, and to bring them home for him to eat.
It is probably great fun for her to think he doesn't know and feel she is cheating in secret, along with her husband, is eating another man's cum from her used pussy.:cool::cool::wub::sex::sex:

Again Kazz, I think you are the Greatest!!!:lips::lips:
I dont think theres any going back for either of them lol

Back