Been loving this site

Your wife has a very lovely ass Counselor. She seems to have the body type I enjoy. I can tell her “ass” is your favortie part of her body. How about her breasts and nice pussy?

I love the reverse cowgirl in your album most of all, and would love to see her on top of me grinding away enjoying some black dick inside of her. Are you getting closer to this becoming a reality? Why are you wanting to share this lovely woman?

Where do you live?

Dallas ;) where I see you are from. Getting so much closer. We’ve progressed from strict roleplay and toys to her exploring at the club two weekends ago. Taking it slow because she keeps inching forward on her own. I’m wanting this because I get so much pleasure out of seeing her cum like I can’t give to her. I think some of my enjoyment comes from years ago my ex cheated on me and later I found out she had gone over to his place a bunch of times before coming to my house. So I can only assume her pussy had two loads of cum in there after that night was over. Nothing turns me on more than thinking of that.
We should grab a ******* and talk man...what are your ages? Feel free to PM me of you prefer to take it off of here...

Back