Becoming more feminine

Hello all, I am seeking some suggestions from the community. My wife discovered my crossdressing a few years ago and as most can imagine it was a terrible shock to her lots of upset, crying and questioning. However we talked things through and things literally could not be better now not only does she enjoy me dressing up she encourages me to wear panties 24/7 she buys me lingerie thigh highs maid outfits, and we get some our nails and waxing done together all things we both enjoy.

since she has encouraged my en femme side she has commented on how happy I am in myself and our relationship is better than ever. Which is all true. We have recently started pegging which again has been a huge success. She throughly enjoys ramming my hole even surprising herself she has admitted. My dilemma is I would like to take my dressing further for example going out for a walk or meals together we have talked about it but hasn’t gone down too well and feel she felt embarrassed being seen with me. As things are pretty good at the moment I don’t want to push things too hard but at the same time I would like to do this. If anyone has had this issue and has some suggestions are please leave a reply.

Hello all, I am seeking some suggestions from the community. My wife discovered my crossdressing a few years ago and as most can imagine it was a terrible shock to her lots of upset, crying and questioning. However we talked things through and things literally could not be better now not only does she enjoy me dressing up she encourages me to wear panties 24/7 she buys me lingerie thigh highs maid outfits, and we get some our nails and waxing done together all things we both enjoy.

since she has encouraged my en femme side she has commented on how happy I am in myself and our relationship is better than ever. Which is all true. We have recently started pegging which again has been a huge success. She throughly enjoys ramming my hole even surprising herself she has admitted. My dilemma is I would like to take my dressing further for example going out for a walk or meals together we have talked about it but hasn’t gone down too well and feel she felt embarrassed being seen with me. As things are pretty good at the moment I don’t want to push things too hard but at the same time I would like to do this. If anyone has had this issue and has some suggestions are please leave a reply.
do you go out alone?
do you know anyone in the CD community?

@TSJenny2021 thanks for your response. I have gone out by myself before my wife found out but not since. As things are going well I though it might be a good next step for us. I live in a rural area so not much if any of a CD community here well not that I know of anyway.

Your story is very similar to mine, my wife now buys me woman’s clothes quite regularly and we have been using dildos on each other for almost a year now.
Although in our situation it is she who keeps talking about going somewhere to be with other T girls at a club or other, and I am the one so uptight about passing as a complete woman. We are now both looking at getting work done. She a tummy tuck. And i electrolysis, a BBL and adams apple shave and some facial work.
We are both so happy and she has allowed or encouraged i get back on estrogen

Last edited:
Your story is very similar to mine, my wife now buys me woman’s clothes quite regularly and we have been using dildos on each other for almost a year now.
Although in our situation it is she who keeps talking about going somewhere to be with other T girls at a club or other, and I am the one so uptight about passing as a complete woman. We are now both looking at getting work done. She a tummy tuck. And i electrolysis, a BBL and adams apple shave and some facial work.
We are both so happy and she has allowed or encouraged i get back on estrogen
You should go for it shave all your body, do up your makeup wear a choker and go clubbing, first time is hardest, you would fit rite in and have a ball 😘

Last edited:
Thank you all so far for commenting and giving me suggestions and encouragement for expressing my feminine side. My wife and I have been talking more about it and I think she’s getting used to the idea dare I say it she’s even enjoying it a bit. She called me a dirty girl in bed last night for the first time I enjoyed it and so did she.

Consider going to a different town for a weekend, then dress up and go out clubbing together.

You should go for it shave all your body, do up your makeup wear a choker and go clubbing, first time is hardest, you would fit rite in and have a ball 😘
Thanks Stefi
I do keep myself shaved. I am just so conscious of my beard shadow, we have been working on makeup coverage. But i will likely wait for my beard removal because im so concerned about looking my best. We will go to a trans friendly place away from our city. She mentions this also when i talk of her taking a black man, and i know she is wanting us to meet some some guys then. I just hope there some hunky black men

Thanks Stefi
I do keep myself shaved. I am just so conscious of my beard shadow, we have been working on makeup coverage. But i will likely wait for my beard removal because im so concerned about looking my best. We will go to a trans friendly place away from our city. She mentions this also when i talk of her taking a black man, and i know she is wanting us to meet some some guys then. I just hope there some hunky black men
There are some very good beard cover foundations for men available then a basic foundation then color's of your choosing, always carry compact in your purse for touch up 😘 🌹

Back