Became a cum eating cuckold and didn't even know

Likes_Bbw

Male
From
MO, US
Hi I'm Matt. My wife and I have been fantasizing for a few years Of her being with a black man and making me a cuckold. Well this last year she left me for a black guy she worked with online. She fell in love and i had no idea she had been talking to anyone. I guess itz not warm enough here idk see. We live in Missouri and he lives in Jacksonville FL. When she left she went to stay at her uncles which is still in my same town. She was gone for 2 months the only time she would come see me she would be all pale and she seemed so different but she was so horny and her clit was huge. it has always been where it was hard for me to even find. She would sit on my face and make me eat her pussy and her ass then she would have me kiss her which she wouldn't ever kiss me after I ate her pussy I mean not ever and she was all about it. Then she started sucking my dick and damn so awesome. She had only gave me maybe a dozen blow jobs in the last 18 years. Then the one thing she never had done ever. She swallowed my cum. I'd see her once a week and we would have great sex just like that. I guess it didn't workout with her boyfriend so she moved back and I told her I had to know everything it took sometime and her going to a mental hospital but she finally told me she had been with a few black guys with huge dicks and her ex boyfriend from high school. Before she left me I was the only guy she had been with but who really knows cause who believes a lying whore who almost broke a family up 4 amazing ******* and a loving husband that was addicted to her. I brushed her hair washed her body loved giving her full body messages even painted her finger nails.******* I even has a eight inch cock. But I love the BBC whore. So what else would I do but become a knowing cuckold

Back