BDSM

What is Shibari???
Shibari, sometimes called Japanese rope bondage or "kinbaku" is a modern form of rope bondage which originated in Japan. The term "shibari" means "tying" and "kinbaku" means "tight binding." The two are used interchangeably, and refer to the same type of play. Put simply, Shibari involves tying someone up with ropes. Sometimes this involves sex, with couples tying each other into certain positions and sometimes the fun is just about the tying itself. But historically, it’s been used as a form of meditation, relaxation, and trust-building practice between two people.

Shibari, sometimes called Japanese rope bondage or "kinbaku" is a modern form of rope bondage which originated in Japan. The term "shibari" means "tying" and "kinbaku" means "tight binding." The two are used interchangeably, and refer to the same type of play. Put simply, Shibari involves tying someone up with ropes. Sometimes this involves sex, with couples tying each other into certain positions and sometimes the fun is just about the tying itself. But historically, it’s been used as a form of meditation, relaxation, and trust-building practice between two people.
Interesting. Thanks!

I am just discovering myself… I like the pain, being punished, being hurt, ass whipping, being choked, hair pulling, tied up like a criminal.. makes my juices drip insanely…i like it rough… dominant bbc/cucklod combined with BDSM is heaven for me.. i find myself more sexy if I have bruises the next day or after sex.. i wear it like a QOS tattoo.. i guess it makes me a QOS-bdsm hybrid :)
So fucking hot

I am just discovering myself… I like the pain, being punished, being hurt, ass whipping, being choked, hair pulling, tied up like a criminal.. makes my juices drip insanely…i like it rough… dominant bbc/cucklod combined with BDSM is heaven for me.. i find myself more sexy if I have bruises the next day or after sex.. i wear it like a QOS tattoo.. i guess it makes me a QOS-bdsm hybrid :)
Oh you hot fucking slut I'd love using all of my toys on you, marking you to remember the night for days!!!

She is either an old hand or has just found a new lease of life. Either way she is a hot piece
View attachment 6566279
Very exciting to see the beautiful naked white Lady being used as a BDSM fuck toy by a black man that is stretching her big beautiful naked white TiTs and areolas by clamps and leash attached to her nipples, pulling them to give her pain while he gets ready to fuck her face.
She is a lucky Lady to have a black man take the time to use her naked body and TiTs for his kinky pleasure.
She is a beautiful and exciting white Lady. I wonder if she is married to some lucky white man?

She's finding out that it not all beer and skittles
View attachment 6598496
Very exciting to see the beautiful naked white Lady being used as a BDSM fuck toy by a black man that is whipping her completely naked white body, hopefully including her white TiTs, areolas and nipples, leaving them nice hot and red.
She is a lucky Lady to have a black man take the time to use her naked body and TiTs for his kinky pleasure.
She is a beautiful and exciting white Lady. I wonder if she is married to some lucky white man?

The beautiful married white Lady in this video shows what an excellent Black Owned married white slut wife she is and how she should perform for her Black Owner, his Black Friends and any one else her Owner wishes to share her with. Very exciting to see the lucky white man's wife state that she is lucky to be able to worship her Black Owners Black Cock and Black Asshole.
Her white cuckold husband is a lucky man to be married to such a beautiful and exciting Lady and a slut for black cocks, while his white wife is Owned by a Black Man that uses and abuses her in any way that he likes, including pulling her big beautiful naked white TiTs up by her nipples and sitting on his wife's face so that she can worship his black asshole by tongue fucking and licking it clean.

My wie has been flogged, paddled by a big paddle and a riding crop, also a rolling spiked wheel over her big naked TiTs, areolas and nipples, clothes pins and binder clamps on her TiTs and nipples, hot wax on her TiTs and nipples, often while other men fucked her or had her suck their cocks at sex parties in front of me and many other people.
View attachment 6123066

Back