BDSM

I've seen a few post about BDSM, but nothing quite like I'm into. Are there any people here into more extreme stuff? Impact (flogging, whips, rough body play, etc), electricity, knives, needles, fire, wax, shibari....
Whips, CBT, SPH, and other impact things. Humiliation and cuckolding and sensory deprivation, to start a list. Others can be explored though

I've seen a few post about BDSM, but nothing quite like I'm into. Are there any people here into more extreme stuff? Impact (flogging, whips, rough body play, etc), electricity, knives, needles, fire, wax, shibari....
We know what you mean. However, the name of site is Black To White and it's not surprising most of the content is IR relationships, hotwife/cuck or stag/vixen. If you're looking for more BDSM type activities you may want to try BDSM.com or Fetlife.com.

We know what you mean. However, the name of site is Black To White and it's not surprising most of the content is IR relationships, hotwife/cuck or stag/vixen. If you're looking for more BDSM type activities you may want to try BDSM.com or Fetlife.com.
I'm quite are of the site I'm in, thank you. I'm curious if there are any people on here that also engage in it. Which is why I asked on this site and not on Fet.

I'm into all of that. Dominant aggressive black man here. Been a Dominant for 20 years now. Send me a message and I'll share some of my content

My wife and I are both very into more extreme play, me=dom, she=sub/slave.
She loves a flogging, caning, paddle, nipple clamps, weights, rope work, breathplay.
She loves breathplay/restriction from masks, hoods and then being made to inhale poppers and fuck like crazy
You can insert anything when she is fully turned on, almost possessed I would say.

i don't really like whips as much any more. I do LOVE rattans, crops, flogs, canes, wax. I'm not experience with electricity at all. Depending on the sub i would prefer rope(hemp) over leather/metal bondage though becuase ease of carrying and the marks left.

i don't really like whips as much any more. I do LOVE rattans, crops, flogs, canes, wax. I'm not experience with electricity at all. Depending on the sub i would prefer rope(hemp) over leather/metal bondage though becuase ease of carrying and the marks left.
I am just discovering myself… I like the pain, being punished, being hurt, ass whipping, being choked, hair pulling, tied up like a criminal.. makes my juices drip insanely…i like it rough… dominant bbc/cucklod combined with BDSM is heaven for me.. i find myself more sexy if I have bruises the next day or after sex.. i wear it like a QOS tattoo.. i guess it makes me a QOS-bdsm hybrid :)

Back