Bdsm gang bang

Anyone experience the pleasure of BDSM/Bondage while serving a gang bang of Black Kings? It’s all I crave now
Nope. Been part of gangbangs though and helped arranged this for a sub. You may want an organizer to arrange and tailor the list to the type of Dominants you want to serve. They will ensure the right amount attend during the session and keep everyone in line with the rules that are set.

No limit Sir
That depends on what you mean by that. the events i've attended had "limits" for the safety of the guests and submissive. pretty much no *******, maiming, scarring, etc. all Dominants were screened by event organizer with recent std tests and CPR certification because of the nature of some sessions. But you'll need clear communication between you and you Dom(s) if you want a memorable experience that you won't regret later

I like lots of kinky things like role-playing and would love a scene like some of the different people have described here

I love the idea of being cuffed,strapped or tied while being a pet or submissive

Anyone experience the pleasure of BDSM/Bondage while serving a gang bang of Black Kings? It’s all I crave now
Not had a gangbang yet I have had two BBC at the same time. that was hot. the used me good and also with bondage and whips. hubby got lockt away for most of the time. I would try a gangbang with the right Dom Master or Mistress. hope the will use me lang and hard.

Back