Open to an awesome experience with a man, woman, man and woman and or swinging couples with same expectations. Love to share a long, slow sexual massage that someone who appreciates detail would enjoy. DDF people who are honest and don't play games.
We love a dim lit room, low music and a lot of oil! Not looking for drama or games associated outside sexual encounters. My husband and I are in a very open marriage. One thing is very solid - We are Not looking for something we are not getting in our marriage. Very excited to share our erotic experiences with others, both together and as individuals. We have no problem sharing our photos/videos, but we need to have somewhat of a conversation back and forth first. We need to know that you are serious about this experience. As a wife- I am looking for a very well endowed gentleman and my husband is seeking the sensual women who enjys the art of squirting. This can be a NSA or an ongoing experience that can/will be a mutual continuous sexual encounter.

Attachments

• 151643998_155117936381307_2545980749299659325_n.jpg
    151643998_155117936381307_2545980749299659325_n.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 164
Open to an awesome experience with a man, woman, man and woman and or swinging couples with same expectations. Love to share a long, slow sexual massage that someone who appreciates detail would enjoy. DDF people who are honest and don't play games.
We love a dim lit room, low music and a lot of oil! Not looking for drama or games associated outside sexual encounters. My husband and I are in a very open marriage. One thing is very solid - We are Not looking for something we are not getting in our marriage. Very excited to share our erotic experiences with others, both together and as individuals. We have no problem sharing our photos/videos, but we need to have somewhat of a conversation back and forth first. We need to know that you are serious about this experience. As a wife- I am looking for a very well endowed gentleman and my husband is seeking the sensual women who enjys the art of squirting. This can be a NSA or an ongoing experience that can/will be a mutual continuous sexual encounter.
******* lemme know if this young bull can join the fun

Very Beautiful

Very lovely and WELCOME 🥰

Where are you located

Back