BBC's in NYC?

NY_Latn_Cpl

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
Seems like everyone left NYC due to covid, for obvious reasons, but anyone still around?
We're looking for a tall (least 6 feet tall) and well endowed bull for her. Being that safety and health is of utmost importance, we'd initially meet via zoom or face time, then move on to meet a local cafe or bar and then go from there. Looking for at LEAST 81/2 in! Bigger is better for her!
Send private message with full body photo and details about yourself D&D free! BE IN TOUCH!
-
Recent photos of her, edited to protect the innocent. ;-)
1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg

Seems like everyone left NYC due to covid, for obvious reasons, but anyone still around?
We're looking for a tall (least 6 feet tall) and well endowed bull for her. Being that safety and health is of utmost importance, we'd initially meet via zoom or face time, then move on to meet a local cafe or bar and then go from there. Looking for at LEAST 81/2 in! Bigger is better for her!
Send private message with full body photo and details about yourself D&D free! BE IN TOUCH!
-
Recent photos of her, edited to protect the innocent. ;-)
View attachment 3563506View attachment 3563507View attachment 3563508View attachment 3563509View attachment 3563510View attachment 3563511

Amazing Looking

Attachments

• My Sluts 012.JPEG
    My Sluts 012.JPEG
    839.7 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_3477.JPG
    IMG_3477.JPG
    812.3 KB · Views: 26
  • My Sluts 013.JPEG
    My Sluts 013.JPEG
    981.3 KB · Views: 32
Good luck guys
Yes, Covid is putting a real damper on the fun!!
I have 2 women that I have to do virtual sessions with at the moment. But as soon as things get safer, will probably do a party.

Good luck guys
Yes, Covid is putting a real damper on the fun!!
I have 2 women that I have to do virtual sessions with at the moment. But as soon as things get safer, will probably do a party.

Hey hungteacher, I really appreciated reading through some of your posts. I'm a 35 year old cuckold looking for a serious relationship with a cuckoldress. I saw you have experience training single cuckolds and helping them get into LTR's with women you are training too, and I would be grateful for any help you could give me. You can read my profile for more info. Hope to hear back from you. You can send me a PM, for some reason the site wouldn't let me send you a PM.

Back