Bbc's cuming inside women

I'm no black bull and I'm responding with my wife, Pam, with me as I type. The pleasure of giving Pam her first ever BBC went to an old university & roommate of mine just over five years ago. Edwin went in bareback, then and every time since then, and unloads in her every time! There's an old saying that's says: "You only get one chance to make a first impression!" Watching Edwin get into Pam that first time has never been topped! It was an awesome sight, her on his knees between her outstretched legs, holding her right waist by his left hand his massive BBC in his right, guided it ever so gently to her wanton horny wet swollen wet pussy is a sight forever etched into my mind! It took several thrust and many minutes for Edwin to bury that thing to its balls but Pam never begrudged the time! Once Edwin had her pussy accommodate its new found friend comfortably he gave Pam the fucking of her life, bar none! He unload in her several times within the first half hour, never missing a stroke I might add! Pam states, "If it weren't bareback it would've happened! Period!" We get together with Edwin regularly since then, always bareback!

P.S. That pic you see in our Avitar! That is truly and honestly a pic of Pam's crotch just before our friend removed them to give Pam her first ever BBC! You can tell just how horny Pam is by the love juice wet stain right down the middle of her crotch!

Back