BBC turning into sissy

The first time you see a BBC you'll know what you have to do, kneel head bowed, beg to suck and lick, cock and arse.... to me it was a natural thing... my wife introduced me to it now she delights in denying it to me.... preferring to see me serve her men anally with my tongue... and I love it.xx

I would say go for it. I finally did it with a professional. It was a sexy shebull and she made me her bitch. If you don't really have any immediately prospects and if you have the money, find a professional and paid for it first. If you really like it then you can pursue it further. If you don't have the money, I think it get a little more risky.

It took me a couple of years toying with the fantasy before it just got to be to much. I just had to make it happen so I could get past it. Instead I got hooked as you will too. We all do that finally give in.
That's EXACTLY how it was for me !! Got with a young Black stud...back when Craigslist was still used for that. I thought that I would just "get it out of my system" and be done with it. Instead the sensation of that Black cock inside me, the feeling of his beautiful smooth Black skin, the desire to be his sex toy...his slave was just too much to handle. It became an obsession. I have not been able to stop thinking about Black dick. It is my *******.

For me also feeling the physical effects of being drilled by that BBC for the next few days had me constantly reminded of what I’d done. That left quite an impression on and in me.
That's EXACTLY how it was for me !! Got with a young Black stud...back when Craigslist was still used for that. I thought that I would just "get it out of my system" and be done with it. Instead the sensation of that Black cock inside me, the feeling of his beautiful smooth Black skin, the desire to be his sex toy...his slave was just too much to handle. It became an obsession. I have not been able to stop thinking about Black dick. It is my *******.

I was feminized at a very young age, experienced a lot of life with cycles of depression until I finally succumbed to the feminine side, I wish I could have communicated with my B2W gurl friends 50 years ago. Time forever bars the way, you can't return to yesterday, out of reach beyond the blew tomorrow waits in vain for you, so take today and enjoy its measure, quick as a flash it's yesterday's treasure. Thanks gurl friends for your contribution to more treasures. 💋🌹💃😘

Back