BBC traveling across the US looking for meet ups

nineinch_bbc

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
KY, US
I am leaving tomorrow or Monday for Los Angeles, Cali. Currently live in KY, I will be driving so looking to meet some bbc sluts inbetween for some fun. I will be going through MI, TX ,NM,NV, AZ . So that will be dec2-6 traveling. Message me if you are interested and I might take a detour if we can set sometning up.

I am leaving tomorrow or Monday for Los Angeles, Cali. Currently live in KY, I will be driving so looking to meet some bbc sluts inbetween for some fun. I will be going through MI, TX ,NM,NV, AZ . So that will be dec2-6 traveling. Message me if you are interested and I might take a detour if we can set sometning up.

Hello Sir I am a submissive cocksucking bottom bi male I will do whatever you want me to do I would like to suck your big black cock and put my smooth ass however you want to take your cock up my ads if interested Sir my email address is bigjeeplittlecity73@gmail.com thank you Sir

Attachments

• 20181112_135138.jpg
    20181112_135138.jpg
    527.7 KB · Views: 19
I would love if you come over to Austria someday :)

My wife wants your bbc

Wish I was

Back