BBC that don't mind being watched. Denver Colorado

raf

Male
From
CO, US
i am a huge fan of the site and a huge fanboy of hung black men all my life. I served in the military and showering with other soldiers in the gym really amazed me how much of a contrast black men were and how different they were in size compared to everyone else.

I am Native American so not much interaction with black men my whole life so it's all been a shock to me how hung black men are generally speaking. I know a lot of black men are short but majority are hung!

So long story short, I'll summarize by just saying that I truly respect and admire hung black men so if any bulls out there that don't mind letting a non gay man watching holla at yo boy and let me know!

I would do my best to help get you laid as long as I could watch or listen on the phone . I know it's a crazy request but this site is full of men asking for more or worse I'm sure. But any hung black men out there that wouldn't mind having a non gay man hooking you up with white or latin or Asian women let me know as I would be grateful and a friend.

Send me a message if you think you would be kind enough to let a short dicked man hook you up with women in Denver or Colorado. I enjoy being a voyeur immensely. Site is cool but I enjoy human interaction much more.

Reactions: Irv
Back