BBC SLUTS at work

tumblr_osu1yoO6uL1se8qx2o1_500.jpg

Sex at work is rarely a good idea. I broke that habit by the time I was 30-35 years old. It fun while it's fun but if things sour it can get ugly. One of the problems when a relationship ends is that anyone that even remotely knows one or both of the people will take sides. So you can easily end up being the asshole that broke that perfect woman's heart. Of course she is likely to be crap about that great guy she could have had if she hadn't screwed up. Life is a lot simpler to go find your bed partners outside of work. You can meet someone at work and it can work out but it is a lot riskier. Work can be a nice place to view the scenery and to flirt a bit but it can also be a minefield. A big one is a sexual harassment claim. On party is pissed about the breakup and make a harassment claim. Many companies will terminate the accused rather than have to deal with actually sorting it out.
That's why you don't let it go beyond sex, my wife worked for Verizon when we lived in Maryland, she was fucking a few black men regular and they all knew about the others, made it just about sex

Back