BBC SLUTS at work

302.jpg

THIS IS ME ALMOST EVERYDAY!!!!

This is a fantasy...of hot, sexy newsanchors and celebrities being BBC sluts on the weekends and how they dress at work.
I've always wanted to do Brooke Baldwin and Erin Burnett.

God almighty would I love to bang Megyn Kelly's brains out. I would love to cream-pie her over and over again and leave her in a puddle of her own cum/squirt.

I can see the pleasure, shock, and ******* as she cums on my black dick and begs me to go deeper.

Even after a year or so of fucking her brains out and we move on..I'll check her social media to see her open to dating black guys and know my work is complete lol.

2a46aa8c563d6d90e3ceed3311231040.jpg
Mission accomplished. After months of persuasion from Ginger, Amy FINALLY decides to be a hot wife.

IDK what is about Brooke but man I find her so attractive. Im not even going to lie. Mann I would eat her pussy, ass, suck her toes, suck her nipples, hit from every position possible, bust about two nuts in her and one on her face and leave the sheets completely wet covered in cum, and squirt which is pretty much what I was doing to my doctor for the past 6 months. I love milfs.

Back