BBC Play Party IN JERSEY

realasitgets

Male
Real Person
From
NJ, US
Having a BBC party with a few friends and couples on Sunday July 31 in Jersey. Looking for a few females or couples to join in on the Sunday Shenanigans. No charge just come and have a good time and release some.stress from.the long week. This post is 100% real and I'm not a fraud whatsoever. Reach me on kik ahmadjson if interested and I'll share more details.

Having a BBC party with a few friends and couples on Sunday July 31 in Jersey. Looking for a few females or couples to join in on the Sunday Shenanigans. No charge just come and have a good time and release some.stress from.the long week. This post is 100% real and I'm not a fraud whatsoever. Reach me on kik ahmadjson if interested and I'll share more details.
I missed it!!!! I'm in nj... and need all of this😊

Lol..how bout pics of your wife..that’s as real as it gets..even steal them off the internet 👀..will make your pitch better..continue jerking ya lil weee to BBC. vids online🤦🏾‍♂️

I think we have heard of Shenanigans. Is it in Ramsey? Is the party about black bulls meeting hotwives or what is it exactly?
Why most people like to use Kik? We have Skype and WhatsApp. Pls advise

I think we have heard of Shenanigans. Is it in Ramsey? Is the party about black bulls meeting hotwives or what is it exactly?
Why most people like to use Kik? We have Skype and WhatsApp. Pls advise
It's basically a party catered for hotwives/cuckold couples who enjoy the company of black men and vice versa. Small private party where you'll have 4, 5 black males and a few hotwives and couples for them to enjoy. But this party post is old, the party occurred back in July.

Back