BBC owns White Pussy

OK Full disclosure... this hasn't happened... YET!!

My husband and I are on vacation in the hotel hot tub after hours and a BBC Bull joins us, a few drinks later and before I know it, my husband is sitting on the edge with me taking him in my mouth and the bull is deep inside of me. My husband tells us he is going to get us another ******* and walks off. The bull slowly withdraws, as the last few inches leave me, I'm aching to have him back inside of me. He leans in and kisses me... "You want me back inside of you slut?" He asks. I can only nod yes...

He orders me to reach back and remove his condom... I protest "I'm not on birth control though" he slaps me between my legs HARD with his cock "I don't give a ******* bitch, take me bare or you don't get any more" I reach down pull his condom off and guide him back into me right as Ryan walks back up. the bull whispers tell him slut... I look into my husbands eyes and tell him "babe, he is going to cum inside of me and neither of us have a choice in it"...

tumblr_or3pvvEwkV1wpyqvso1_500.jpg

Much better!
Wow

OK Full disclosure... this hasn't happened... YET!!

My husband and I are on vacation in the hotel hot tub after hours and a BBC Bull joins us, a few drinks later and before I know it, my husband is sitting on the edge with me taking him in my mouth and the bull is deep inside of me. My husband tells us he is going to get us another ******* and walks off. The bull slowly withdraws, as the last few inches leave me, I'm aching to have him back inside of me. He leans in and kisses me... "You want me back inside of you slut?" He asks. I can only nod yes...

He orders me to reach back and remove his condom... I protest "I'm not on birth control though" he slaps me between my legs HARD with his cock "I don't give a ******* bitch, take me bare or you don't get any more" I reach down pull his condom off and guide him back into me right as Ryan walks back up. the bull whispers tell him slut... I look into my husbands eyes and tell him "babe, he is going to cum inside of me and neither of us have a choice in it"...
And I'm sure he came full and shot it so it had no choice but to enter your womb

Back