BBC owns White Pussy

I Love your pain😊 We Blackmen have evolved and Polishcuck is not a dumb fuck! He just understands what you never will! Its so much deeper! Its the Chemistry, The different contrast of our skin colors rubbed together when We breed your White Women and last but not least! Blackmen are genetically built, Athletically designed with a Rhythm & Stamina That's Beautiful and it can't be matched and that makes the sex more Exciting & and on Top of all that Your Women (White Women) have been fantasizing about it for years! Having a Huge Dark Beautiful Black Cock deep inside of them. They are now coming to terms with What they desired for a long time and going after it and Loving it bc its Amazing to Blackmen & White Women. I know that hurts you bc your White Cock may be huge like most Blackmen but It means nothing to white Women bc of what I described Above! Your Anger & pain lets us Alpha Blackmen know We have finally arrived!😜 BBC RULES! Hope you feel better!
Oh Yeah! I m not done with you yet BigWhite69 but Honestly Speaking think about it? Why are you even posting on this Site? Its Specifically for Black & White! Just as the name of it Black to White Right???? So why are you even on here posting about your White Cock being bigger than most men???? Nobody cares about that especially on this site! Your Women ( White Women) that I Love to Fuck! Especially when they White husband's are watching! Its gives them upclose and personal Clarity on Why White Wives Love BBC and cant and will not go without it! By you even having the guts or nerve to post on this site Defines our Dominance & Superiority We have over you! I honestly LOVE your pain! So truthfully speaking Who is a DumbAss at the end of the day????? You dont belong on this site! Its an Amazing Lifestyle and from your prior statements! You will never understand! Ask any White Women on this site and they will tell you exactly what I just told you! Thank you 4 sharing your pain!!!! Now get off this site while you can!!!!

I Love your pain😊 We Blackmen have evolved and Polishcuck is not a dumb fuck! He just understands what you never will! Its so much deeper! Its the Chemistry, The different contrast of our skin colors rubbed together when We breed your White Women and last but not least! Blackmen are genetically built, Athletically designed with a Rhythm & Stamina That's Beautiful and it can't be matched and that makes the sex more Exciting & and on Top of all that Your Women (White Women) have been fantasizing about it for years! Having a Huge Dark Beautiful Black Cock deep inside of them. They are now coming to terms with What they desired for a long time and going after it and Loving it bc its Amazing to Blackmen & White Women. I know that hurts you bc your White Cock may be huge like most Blackmen but It means nothing to white Women bc of what I described Above! Your Anger & pain lets us Alpha Blackmen know We have finally arrived!😜 BBC RULES! Hope you feel better!
Yeah! You’re a racist fuck! I’ll fuck numerous black bitches! More than your racist little black dick will ever get in! Pussy ass bitch

Back