BBC owns White Pussy

tumblr_on07acdNZ61uw8bkbo1_540.gif

Just look at her face. I know you can't stop watching that BBC slide in and out of that white pussy, but look at her face. Toes are curled too!
I Exist only to Create and Breed & train young White girls and bring a New meaning to Life to White Cuckold couples.I Love my Role being A Dominant & Strong Alpha Black Bull and having my Huge BBC worshipped & changing peoples lives in the most Mind Blowing & erotic & Bonding way they ever knew was possible! 👬👱🐓💦💦👅💪

Has you and your wife's Black Master a party to introduce you and your slut Wife to his other White families that he owns? Three white families under the control of one wonderful Black Master and Owner. Wow!!!!!!!!!! that is very exciting. Are you humiliated and feel degraded that you and your slut wife are just 2 more pieces of white property of your Black Master that already owns 4 other pieces of white property?
we are so happy that our Black Master owns us and others. he is all we have.

I Exist only to Create and Breed & train young White girls and bring a New meaning to Life to White Cuckold couples.I Love my Role being A Dominant & Strong Alpha Black Bull and having my Huge BBC worshipped & changing peoples lives in the most Mind Blowing & erotic & Bonding way they ever knew was possible! 👬👱🐓💦💦👅💪
It is true. since my family went Black, my life has opened up and I feel like I have purpose. Thank you.

It is true. since my family went Black, my life has opened up and I feel like I have purpose. Thank you.
Now that's what Im talking about! Being honest about your feelings and knowing what purpose you must serve to get what you crave & desire! I would love to share experiences and know more about your family going Black! I know your story about ur family going BBC is Amazing! 👨‍👩‍👧‍👧🐓💦💦👅

You’re a dumb fuck lmao! My dick is bigger than most here! You’re just a pussy 😂
I Love your pain😊 We Blackmen have evolved and Polishcuck is not a dumb fuck! He just understands what you never will! Its so much deeper! Its the Chemistry, The different contrast of our skin colors rubbed together when We breed your White Women and last but not least! Blackmen are genetically built, Athletically designed with a Rhythm & Stamina That's Beautiful and it can't be matched and that makes the sex more Exciting & and on Top of all that Your Women (White Women) have been fantasizing about it for years! Having a Huge Dark Beautiful Black Cock deep inside of them. They are now coming to terms with What they desired for a long time and going after it and Loving it bc its Amazing to Blackmen & White Women. I know that hurts you bc your White Cock may be huge like most Blackmen but It means nothing to white Women bc of what I described Above! Your Anger & pain lets us Alpha Blackmen know We have finally arrived!😜 BBC RULES! Hope you feel better!

Back