BBC owns White Pussy

P1010012.JPGP1010013.JPG

He made me beg to have him fill my pussy with his cum. He asked me three times if I wanted his cum in my pussy. Each time he asked and when I answered he said louder. I want your husband to hear you ask for it. The third time I yelled at the top of my voice, "I want you to cum inky pussy." With that answer, he slammed all 10 inches in as deep as he could and kept trying to push it deeper as he came. I felt his cock swell even more as he spurted his hot cum deep in my pussys. That was the most cum at one I had ever received, He pulled out and made my husband lick it all out of me. He came in my pussy two more times before he quit fucking me. Each time I felt like I was being douched.
P1010014.JPG

View attachment 3205178View attachment 3205181

He made me beg to have him fill my pussy with his cum. He asked me three times if I wanted his cum in my pussy. Each time he asked and when I answered he said louder. I want your husband to hear you ask for it. The third time I yelled at the top of my voice, "I want you to cum inky pussy." With that answer, he slammed all 10 inches in as deep as he could and kept trying to push it deeper as he came. I felt his cock swell even more as he spurted his hot cum deep in my pussys. That was the most cum at one I had ever received, He pulled out and made my husband lick it all out of me. He came in my pussy two more times before he quit fucking me. Each time I felt like I was being douched.
View attachment 3205249
No video ?

Back