BBC owns White Pussy

Here ya go babe,,,this one’s a real bad example, instead of a big black cock entering her and being the thing validating the encounter, this poor woman got stuck with a big white “S” going into her pussy, LOL
Yes I see, I have taken your advise have you seen my new ones? I did them just like you said. Here’s an example. Thank you so much for humbling me and pushing me in the right way.

Attachments

• 78DA4CA4-4826-440B-ACA3-3F461F826093.jpeg
    78DA4CA4-4826-440B-ACA3-3F461F826093.jpeg
    116.4 KB · Views: 122
Yes I see, I have taken your advise have you seen my new ones? I did them just like you said. Here’s an example. Thank you so much for humbling me and pushing me in the right way.
Yes, that’s perfect, it doesn’t have to be embellished,,,and thank you so much for taking it as it was, friendly advice, you’d be surprised how many people would take it as offensive, then again almost anything offends somebody these days, so much that we can’t help but notice when a simple adult exchange of ideas actually is capable of taking place,,,yay us! LOL

Yes, that’s perfect, it doesn’t have to be embellished,,,and thank you so much for taking it as it was, friendly advice, you’d be surprised how many people would take it as offensive, then again almost anything offends somebody these days, so much that we can’t help but notice when a simple adult exchange of ideas actually is capable of taking place,,,yay us! LOL
Yah we did it, there’s not much that offends me, a wise man told me once, Bobby 98 percent of your problems are in your head, just stay out of the way and you will have a grateful day. And it has been true last 20 years.

tumblr_or82209Lqn1wpyqvso1_540.jpg
the BEST

Back