BBC owns White Pussy

They not only own white pussy, but they own the husbands. Yesterday I was in the shower, when Walter my Wife's lover came in and told me that I had disobeyed his rules and for me to get dressed and come downstairs. I was very scared. I put my panties and skirt on, with my little bra and my braided blond pig tails. He was waiting for me and said that the house was a mess. He grabbed me and turned me over his knee. pulled down my panties, and began a bare hand spanking that I promise you I will never forget. I was crying and begging but he said that I needed this lesson and I know he knows what is best for me. After forever he stopped and sent me to the corner to think about my infractions. I looked at my Wife and she was smiling and blew me a kiss. I stayed in the corner for a few hours, while Walter enjoyed a blow job from my Wife. We hubbies can be better white bois for the Black Master is we learn to obey totally and without question. I hope I have learned my lesson, because today I cannot sit down in comfort. He also stated that the new baby sitter would be a black women who will put up with no ******* from me

Back