BBC owns White Pussy

this Black Man owns 2 white pussies as all Black Men should! they should be bi white girls! they get to hang with their BFF while getting the BBC they both deeply desire! more importantly, the Black Man gets 2 white girls servicing him which serves as a testament to his Superiority over white bois who have no girls!

love how Black Men fucking white girls in this position seems like it might be one in which the white girl get's fucked the hardest thanks to gravity! also love that if that's true, it's a position in which the white girl has little to no control! once she's in that position, she's at his mercy till he stops! also love how she's face to face with him and has her arms wrapped around his head. it looks as if they'd be kissing passionately. but instead he's pounding her white pussy with his BBC!

SO BEAUTIFUL! love watching a white girl ride a BBC cowgirl style! love seeing her hair hanging down her back and fluttering around! love seeing his Hard Upright BBC disappear up inside of her! love seeing her lil white ass jiggle! something i only just thought of now is how i love seeing her lil white ass so close to his Big Black Balls! think one reason i do is because they both have a similar shape! but also because seeing them so close means that his BBC is balls deep in her! also love that she's facing away from me and he's facing towards me but his face is blocked by her body! so if i was there watching, i'd kind of be alone while they're face to face and sharing the beautiful sex they're having!

i dare say that my love of a BBC in a lil white pussy is rivaled by a Black Man's Hand rubbing her pussy instead! sure BBCs are amazing and i'm sure Black Men know how to use them! however, they obviously have more control over their hands and thus can do more to a pussy with them! also a basic definition of owning something is to have it in your hands. that might actually be posessing something but you get the idea. the point is that Black Men can hold a pussy in their hand! can't say they can hold a pussy with their BBC

notice a few posts on here that doesn't involve a Black Man doing something to a white girl's pussy. maybe the "white pussy" in the thread title refers to white girls as a whole. so any image of a Black Man controlling a white girl in some way may apply. however, one of my favorite ways is a Black Man with his hand on the back of a white girl's head while she's sucking his BBC! i kind of see sucking BBC as possibly the most submissive act a white girl can do. so to me, it's the best possible way for a Black Man to express his ownership over a white girl!

think licking/sucking his Big Black Nuts while stroking his BBC might be one of the best ways to get a BBC hard! if nothing else, Big Black Nuts shouldn't be forgotten! although i'd personally prefer to see her sucking his Big Black Nuts while his BBC rests on her face! and she doesn't stop sucking his Nuts till his BBC gets hard and lifts up off of her face!

love how Black Men fucking white girls in this position seems like it might be one in which the white girl get's fucked the hardest thanks to gravity! also love that if that's true, it's a position in which the white girl has little to no control! once she's in that position, she's at his mercy till he stops! also love how she's face to face with him and has her arms wrapped around his head. it looks as if they'd be kissing passionately. but instead he's pounding her white pussy with his BBC!
is and always has been the wife's favourite position, understandably

tumblr_oaymm37tFD1vv85wzo1_500.jpg

Perfect!

OMG, that is so hot!!!

one owns her pussy, one owns her ass! but Black Men being so easy going and secure in their masculinity, they've got no problem switching even if it means sticking their BBC in a hole that just had their Bro's BBC in it! in the end, being able to own all of a white girl's holes is more important than worrying about petty *******!
From my point of view, you just hit on the right word: MASCULINITY....the Black Alpha Male is soooooo much more MASCULINE!!

Back