BBC new here but experienced

Hey I'm a 32 year old black man. Live in New Jersey. Have been into this lifestyle my whole life, but just found out about this site LOL into everything possible, I can get really dark and dominating.

Always up to talk to anybody so just message me. Would love to find a white sissy with a wife or girlfriend that's into it as well. Also like to talk about family members, humiliate you sissy white bois, and of course any and all girls

Hey I'm a 32 year old black man. Live in New Jersey. Have been into this lifestyle my whole life, but just found out about this site LOL into everything possible, I can get really dark and dominating.

Always up to talk to anybody so just message me. Would love to find a white sissy with a wife or girlfriend that's into it as well. Also like to talk about family members, humiliate you sissy white bois, and of course any and all girls

Welcome to the website, bro! I'm fairly new here as well.

The first thing you can do to get taken seriously here is getting verified: https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/read-me-1st-how-to-become-verified-as-a-real-person.50490/

There's a lot of posers here. Fake bulls, fake cucks, fake couples, and fake hot wives. It's crazy to see, but I guess this lifestyle leads to a lot of people fantasizing. I'm sure you'll do very well once you get verified.

By the way, you mentioned your profession on here. Honestly, I would remove it. It's okay to reveal in a PM (at your discretion), but since you work in a sensitive industry, I would be very careful. I don't wanna see you get exposed by some troll, and risk losing your job.

I'm just looking out for you, from a bull to bull perspective. If you look into my profile, I put "customer service", which could be anything! Lol

Anyways, welcome!

Welcome to the website, bro! I'm fairly new here as well.

The first thing you can do to get taken seriously here is getting verified: https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/read-me-1st-how-to-become-verified-as-a-real-person.50490/

There's a lot of posers here. Fake bulls, fake cucks, fake couples, and fake hot wives. It's crazy to see, but I guess this lifestyle leads to a lot of people fantasizing. I'm sure you'll do very well once you get verified.

By the way, you mentioned your profession on here. Honestly, I would remove it. It's okay to reveal in a PM (at your discretion), but since you work in a sensitive industry, I would be very careful. I don't wanna see you get exposed by some troll, and risk losing your job.

I'm just looking out for you, from a bull to bull perspective. If you look into my profile, I put "customer service", which could be anything! Lol

Anyways, welcome!
Thanks a lot, I appreciate that. Didn't even think about it.

Like your post! Greetings from a white Sissy boy from Germany, cologne

Welcome King, I’m Karen only just came back on posting now just gotta get used to it

Back