Bbc male strippers

As a birthday present for an ex, I hired a stripper to do a couple hours housework and cock games with her and her nanny

neither had ever gone black before.

nanny was stunning Polish 25 y/o, and coming from a conservative somewhat racist country was very giggly and excited about the whole thing. I can tell you it was a lot of fun organising it with her. I let her chose the build and skin colour ... I can tell you she immediately and with a sexy giggle said “black” when i asked about skin colour. She actually asked for 6 black guys with rugby player build but it was a bit much cost!

they played games with him and were lifted up and thrown around by him (was just the three of them at home). And then played the throwing plastic rings over the cock game, and eventually sucked and wanked him off

They both admitted to me after that they desperately wanted him to fuck them but cldnt because the other one was there!

when I visited after he’d left there were two gorgeous women on a massive high, giggling and drinking champagne, in heels, with flushed faces. The polish nanny could hardly get her words out about how muscular and “big” the black guy had been.

My wife has fucked a black stripper, not at the strip club but it was late that night after watching him perform. Brought him home about 1am, woke me up and told me to get out of bed and they fucked like two wild street animals for about an hour then he left…..it was just before Covid shut everything down so a couple years back. She picked him because he had a great body and a really big cock.

My wife has fucked a black stripper, not at the strip club but it was late that night after watching him perform. Brought him home about 1am, woke me up and told me to get out of bed and they fucked like two wild street animals for about an hour then he left…..it was just before Covid shut everything down so a couple years back. She picked him because he had a great body and a really big cock.
At least she let you watch

When i first started cuckold i paid a male stripper to our room for me and wife , she didnt know he was going to take her all the way but i knew
He kept teasing her till he stripped her cloth of too
I remember her looking at me jerking off and tell me , Are you sure about this babe and i said yess babe its my gift to you
No more said he made her cum multiple times that night🌹

I can't say that I have personal experience with male strippers, but I have definitely heard some wild stories from friends who have attended bachelorette parties with strippers. I wouldn't mind attending such events, but I'm more comfortable with female strippers. However, I had the experience of booking Male Strippers Charleston because my girlfriend had a bachelorette party, and I surprised her. All in all, the girls were happy and had a great time. In the meantime, let's see if anyone here has any good stories to tell. I would be thrilled to hear them.

Last edited:
Back