Bbc looking to make friends

Hi,

I'm a Clean cut, articulate, intelligent, and professional 30 year old black man, with broad shoulders. Looking for a sexy, classy and cultured woman. I am discreet, non-smoker, ******* and disease free and only ******* socially. I understand that you are a little hesitant since this is craigslist. I'd love to get involved with a couple for a LTR. I have some experience. I am 6'2, 200 lbs with an 9.5 inch, thick BBC. I have recent test to prove I am clean. Could make it a multiple BBC encounter, if that's what you prefer!!!.. let's make magic happen...I pride myself on leaving your exhausted and with a permanent smile on your face!!! Hello.. DDF professionals and educated BBC!! Been In lifestyle for several years... Ideally looking for something enjoyable for all involved... Fairly still new to San Diego area and would love to find something and someone unforgettable!! I've had some great experiences, while visiting here in the past but now trying to find a regular couple or female here in the area!! I take pride in leaving my partner satisfied and yearning her next encounter with her BBC!! Young stallion with great stamina and oral skills... Nothing better than, exploring the mind and Body of a beautiful and intelligent woman!! With me, it's all about building a rapport and friendships!! Makes everything easy and comfortable for everyone!! It's never a dull moment with me!! Look forward to hearing back from you guys and making some lasting friendships!E6867852-41F6-4059-9797-BC062C83B16D.jpeg

Back