BBC *******! Its real!!!

So me n my gf of 5 yrs started to explore our fantasies and desires. One night after sharing sexual desires I admitted to her that I get off thinking about her sucking a big black cock in front of me. A few months go by and its new years eve, which happens to be her birthday. My gf and her gf meet me on my lunch break, out of nowhere her freinds starts talkimg about how she wanted to have an orgasm bc she's never had a real one before. I'm in the back seat smoking a cigarette quiet as can be from hearing this and even nervous bc she's leaning towards the idea of me n my gf fucking her.. My girl lools over at me with these angry yet appealing eyes and I quickly say I gotta get back to work I guys figure it out and let me know. That night I got off work and all 3 of us went to a new years party with a few of my co-workers. We played beer pong for a while and me n my girl ran the table for awhile and got pretty tipsy. As we were leaving and getting into the car my gf started thinkong about whats going to happen and must of panicked so she called my buddy whom I worked with and invuted him over to our place so that he can bang her freind and give her an orgasm. She knew I wasnt comfortable with it and she didnt want to see me with her freind. I thought it was outrageous also and inviting him was a good idea.
We get back to the room, he shows up and we all start drinking wine. After a bit me n my gf start getting in the mood and both her freind and mine are watching us.
All of a sudden her gf says she can't and will not fuck my freind on the fact that hes black and She was raised in a racist family.. Wtf right? Well now things are awkward. My wife looked at me, almost asking permission with her eyes. So I told her to fuck my freind and ill fuck her freind. She didnt like the sound of it but she agreed. So I slowly push my gf closer to my black freind and they start kissing. I was a little jealous of it so I instantly started kissing her freind as well. My freind and my gf stopped makimg out for a min and my girl pulled me closer to them and kneeled down in front of us both, unzipping and pulling out our cocks. She slowly took my cock down her throat first, probably to make me comfortable and let me know she's loyal. She then started with his cock and slowly took him into the depths of her throat sucking his balls and switching back between us both until I foind myslef so amazed watching my freind slide his long black cock into my girls mouth that I waited for most of his cock to fill her mouth and I suddenly grabbed her by the back of her head and pushed it down harder cramming his black dick deeper into her throat and I held it for almost 20 seconds. Before I coild release her head i heard my freind say, '' oh fuck, *******, damn''' I knew he had blew his fun load right in my girls throat. I looked down at her she was smiling and swollowed every drop of him. Now I was fucking horny and jealous and didnt know what to do.
She stood up wrapping her arms around me and kissing me, shoving her wet tongue in my mouth and told me not to forget about her freind.. I looked at her friend sitting there staring at me so I began to have sex with her. I looked over at my gf and my freind as couldn't look away as he had her legs up on his shoulders drilling his cock into her tight pussy while she moaned with pleasure. I watched as her feet twitched and her toes curled. I watched her take control and climb on his big black cock, riding him deep and hard while corresing his black balls. I felt drawn to it. He slipped out of her pussy for a moment, I had forgotten all about her freind who was sucking my cock that I reached iver and gently grabbed his black cock and guided it into her pussy. I dont even think they noticed me do it, but I was so drawn to it and felt almost hypnotized by it. Ever since that night I have wanted my gf to become doominant over me and tie my hands and make me suck a bbc with her.

A little supportive push and knowledge that you would rather watch her with your black friends and shes good to go!

So me n my gf of 5 yrs started to explore our fantasies and desires. One night after sharing sexual desires I admitted to her that I get off thinking about her sucking a big black cock in front of me. A few months go by and its new years eve, which happens to be her birthday. My gf and her gf meet me on my lunch break, out of nowhere her freinds starts talkimg about how she wanted to have an orgasm bc she's never had a real one before. I'm in the back seat smoking a cigarette quiet as can be from hearing this and even nervous bc she's leaning towards the idea of me n my gf fucking her.. My girl lools over at me with these angry yet appealing eyes and I quickly say I gotta get back to work I guys figure it out and let me know. That night I got off work and all 3 of us went to a new years party with a few of my co-workers. We played beer pong for a while and me n my girl ran the table for awhile and got pretty tipsy. As we were leaving and getting into the car my gf started thinkong about whats going to happen and must of panicked so she called my buddy whom I worked with and invuted him over to our place so that he can bang her freind and give her an orgasm. She knew I wasnt comfortable with it and she didnt want to see me with her freind. I thought it was outrageous also and inviting him was a good idea.
We get back to the room, he shows up and we all start drinking wine. After a bit me n my gf start getting in the mood and both her freind and mine are watching us.
All of a sudden her gf says she can't and will not fuck my freind on the fact that hes black and She was raised in a racist family.. Wtf right? Well now things are awkward. My wife looked at me, almost asking permission with her eyes. So I told her to fuck my freind and ill fuck her freind. She didnt like the sound of it but she agreed. So I slowly push my gf closer to my black freind and they start kissing. I was a little jealous of it so I instantly started kissing her freind as well. My freind and my gf stopped makimg out for a min and my girl pulled me closer to them and kneeled down in front of us both, unzipping and pulling out our cocks. She slowly took my cock down her throat first, probably to make me comfortable and let me know she's loyal. She then started with his cock and slowly took him into the depths of her throat sucking his balls and switching back between us both until I foind myslef so amazed watching my freind slide his long black cock into my girls mouth that I waited for most of his cock to fill her mouth and I suddenly grabbed her by the back of her head and pushed it down harder cramming his black dick deeper into her throat and I held it for almost 20 seconds. Before I coild release her head i heard my freind say, '' oh fuck, *******, damn''' I knew he had blew his fun load right in my girls throat. I looked down at her she was smiling and swollowed every drop of him. Now I was fucking horny and jealous and didnt know what to do.
She stood up wrapping her arms around me and kissing me, shoving her wet tongue in my mouth and told me not to forget about her freind.. I looked at her friend sitting there staring at me so I began to have sex with her. I looked over at my gf and my freind as couldn't look away as he had her legs up on his shoulders drilling his cock into her tight pussy while she moaned with pleasure. I watched as her feet twitched and her toes curled. I watched her take control and climb on his big black cock, riding him deep and hard while corresing his black balls. I felt drawn to it. He slipped out of her pussy for a moment, I had forgotten all about her freind who was sucking my cock that I reached iver and gently grabbed his black cock and guided it into her pussy. I dont even think they noticed me do it, but I was so drawn to it and felt almost hypnotized by it. Ever since that night I have wanted my gf to become doominant over me and tie my hands and make me suck a bbc with her.
That's hot sounds fun!

Back