Bbc intro to wife Fort Worth Tx

Looking for a BBC in Fort Worth to start talking to my wife. This is going to be a slow process as it will be my wife’s first black cock. We have done all the fantasy stuff and she needs to take the dive soon. She is going to take some time to come around to it but will be very worth it once she does. Likely to be talking on date nights when she has had some liquid courage haha. Let me know if your interested and we can talk more.

thanks 🤙🏻

Thanks, we are in south Fort Worth. Really nice place. We are the same my wife needs some encouragement but loves to be told what to do so I have to actively help out haha.

How is it you have to "actively help out"? My husband and I have had some threesomes and bi play (both of us) so we are somewhat experienced playing with others, but have not played the dom/sub roles or have been with a Black guy or Bull. This is the new journey for us.

Looking for a BBC in Fort Worth to start talking to my wife. This is going to be a slow process as it will be my wife’s first black cock. We have done all the fantasy stuff and she needs to take the dive soon. She is going to take some time to come around to it but will be very worth it once she does. Likely to be talking on date nights when she has had some liquid courage haha. Let me know if your interested and we can talk more.

thanks 🤙🏻

thanks 🤙🏻
Fort worth here. If you would like to chat let me know.

thanks 🤙🏻
Let's chat, I'm patient no rush

Back