BBC inland empire - OC Looking

Discussion in 'Studs, Stallions and Bulls Seeking' started by Jacob Gibbs, Sep 14, 2016.

1. Jacob Gibbs

Jacob Gibbs New Member

Hey I'm 26 years old 6'2 well hung 8 inches very discrete and respectful. Would like to meet up with a couple and possibly have an ongoing thing. I am straight just enjoy double teaming a woman. My pic is real and really my dick. I am attractive and have more pics to share with a serious couple. I can host or get a room close to you it doesn't matter. Please be between 18-45 race doesn't matter bbw ok just no ssbbw just my preference. Looking to meet whenever you are ready to set something up. For faster reply include pics and a number to text or kik in a PM

genuinepleasure and Devrenemcc like this.
  2. King_p3so

King_p3so Active Member

US
  3. SecretPlayWife

SecretPlayWife Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    King_p3so, did you just do me the incredibly cool favor of ensuring I'd get an alert to look at this thread and find, not you, as you're in North Carolina, but rather Jacob, who is looking in the OC far closer to me?

genuinepleasure and King_p3so like this.
  4. SecretPlayWife

US
    Jacob, I'm out a little past San Bernardino. My play has been curtailed lately as I can't host. If you can come out this way and get a room, then we should definitely talk :)

5. King_p3so

King_p3so Active Member

US
    Yes I did anything for a sexy QOS like yourself

6. SecretPlayWife

US
    :lips:
    King_p3so... YOU ARE THE BEST!

You're actually the first great guy who isn't local to me to point me towards someone I might not have discovered who is local to me. I'm flattered (and excited).

King_p3so likes this.
  7. King_p3so

King_p3so Active Member

US
    Hopefully one day I get to meet you

SecretPlayWife likes this.
  8. Jacob Gibbs

Jacob Gibbs New Member

Yea I met up with her before she's a great time.

King_p3so likes this.