BBC inland empire - OC Looking

Hey I'm 26 years old 6'2 well hung 8 inches very discrete and respectful. Would like to meet up with a couple and possibly have an ongoing thing. I am straight just enjoy double teaming a woman. My pic is real and really my dick. I am attractive and have more pics to share with a serious couple. I can host or get a room close to you it doesn't matter. Please be between 18-45 race doesn't matter bbw ok just no ssbbw just my preference. Looking to meet whenever you are ready to set something up. For faster reply include pics and a number to text or kik in a PM

Hey I'm 26 years old 6'2 well hung 8 inches very discrete and respectful. Would like to meet up with a couple and possibly have an ongoing thing. I am straight just enjoy double teaming a woman. My pic is real and really my dick. I am attractive and have more pics to share with a serious couple. I can host or get a room close to you it doesn't matter. Please be between 18-45 race doesn't matter bbw ok just no ssbbw just my preference. Looking to meet whenever you are ready to set something up. For faster reply include pics and a number to text or kik in a PM

Jacob, I'm out a little past San Bernardino. My play has been curtailed lately as I can't host. If you can come out this way and get a room, then we should definitely talk :)

Back