BBC in Colorado looking for a hotwife for regular fun.

clarkkent33

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
FL, US
Just wanting to find a hotwife or single woman whom is open and adventurous for some regular fun. Maybe share you with other men and or women if you are up for it. I do not want any drama or complicated relatinship issues. Let's keep it simple and fun. Please be verified or be able to verify. If you can not do so, I am not the one for you.

Attachments

• 20190806_181640.jpg
    20190806_181640.jpg
    1,021.6 KB · Views: 45
Hello there! We're in Denver and looking, but prefer bulls who are actually interested in cuckold couples rather than just wives they can fuck. This doesn't mean M2M contact necessarily, but it does mean she prefers men who are actually turned on by having hubby watch, facilitate, participate in chats that drive him crazy with jealous lust, as opposed to men who don't want or will simply tolerate hubby's quiet presence. 1on1 with her isn't out of the question for the right guy, but what she wants most is an real, cuckolding bull who is into our dynamic. Is this you?

Last edited:
Good luck, seems like Denver area is very tricky finding the right connections.
Oh, I wouldn't go THAT far. We don't have a regular bull right now, but my wife has definitely been able to find a little of what she's looking for here and there! 😉

I know I’m not what your looking for, white guy here,
Yeah, sorry. She's definitely all about the BBC these days. She does still occasionally let me stroke my white dick a little bit when she comes home to tell me all about her adventures though!

Last edited:
Hello there! We're in Denver and looking, but prefer bulls who are actually interested in cuckold couples rather than just wives they can fuck. This doesn't mean M2M contact necessarily, but it does mean she prefers men who are actually turned on by having hubby watch, facilitate, participate in chats that drive him crazy with jealous lust, as opposed to men who don't want or will simply tolerate hubby's quiet presence. 1on1 with her isn't out of the question for the right guy, but what she wants most is an real, cuckolding bull who is into our dynamic. Is this you?
Excellent summary of our "lifestyle"

Back