BBC hotel takeover

I didn't know about it! We have plans to go to Wicked Manors for Halloween in Fort Lauderdale but this may be a better venue for us

View attachment 1354604 Just wondering, is anyone here going to the Splash Mocha BBC hotel takeover in Fort Lauderdale August 17-20th? I think the hotel is close to booked. We will be there. If anyone needs hotel recommendations or information just PM me and I grew up in the area and know the local hotels. If your going please post here!
We have been thinking about a weekend excursion, can you send us some details?

View attachment 1354604 Just wondering, is anyone here going to the Splash Mocha BBC hotel takeover in Fort Lauderdale August 17-20th? I think the hotel is close to booked. We will be there. If anyone needs hotel recommendations or information just PM me and I grew up in the area and know the local hotels. If your going please post here!

Yes I am bringing my wife who has never had a BBC yet. I am hoping she gets horny and worked up and sees someone she wants to get her into this great lifestyle.

Old post, but Splash Mocha is great! All the men, maybe 70 or so, are all polite, in shape, hung, and will do whatever needed to please the ladies. To see all the white ladies knowing they are there to experience the pleasure of the BBC, is just surreal. In several rooms, we can see our wives/ girlfriends, being pleased by them, and what a sight it is to behold. Totally beautiful, both the sights and sounds. We couldn't go this year (2018) but will do WHATEVER it takes to attend next year. There are IR parties all the time, all over the country, and if we can find a better one, will attend, but this has to be towards, if not at, the top. Oh, the men treat the women, all of them, like queens.

Back