BBC gangbanged

I haven't been in one yet. I want to try it at least once.

Imagine walking on stage in a large arena and having the entire audience give you a standing ovation. Imagine the rush you would feel knowing that everyone in that arena was there just to see you. Now imagine being given an award for your achievements. Everyone is cheering and applauding and calling out your name. Now imagine that happening in your own bedroom, in your own bed. That's what it's like. "I want to try it at least once." What are you waiting for?

Imagine walking on stage in a large arena and having the entire audience give you a standing ovation. Imagine the rush you would feel knowing that everyone in that arena was there just to see you. Now imagine being given an award for your achievements. Everyone is cheering and applauding and calling out your name. Now imagine that happening in your own bedroom, in your own bed. That's what it's like. "I want to try it at least once." What are you waiting for?
I just never had the opportunity. Maybe the next time my husband goes on a business trip.

I nearly got tricked into one before. I went to a party expecting loads of guys and girls to be there.
But it was just a bunch of guys. I only knew two of them and when I was pretty ******* they tried to take my clothes off. But when i protested they stopped.
It could have been about six or seven guys. I was too scared though.
Don't know would I do it now though...

Back