BBC GANGBANG GROUP-MICHIGAN

Tall gym fit muscular body. Very well endowed . Generous length and girth, with heavy loads included.
I team up with a group anywhere between 3 - 8 of us in a session depending on location and availability. We love to meet attractive true BBC craving women and couples .

Come enjoy various forms of erotic BBC play, worship, cuckolding, BSDM, submission and domination. We are here to add descrete erotic and sexual black excitement to your lives and i hope you will honour me and my crew with your sexy ass white bodies.

We are all fit and clean and regular tested, this is NSA , no payment or anything although if a hotel is required we may ask you to contribute , we also travel, so if interested message me and we can have some real fun.
Wisconsin here let's go

Tall gym fit muscular body. Very well endowed . Generous length and girth, with heavy loads included.
I team up with a group anywhere between 3 - 8 of us in a session depending on location and availability. We love to meet attractive true BBC craving women and couples .

Come enjoy various forms of erotic BBC play, worship, cuckolding, BSDM, submission and domination. We are here to add descrete erotic and sexual black excitement to your lives and i hope you will honour me and my crew with your sexy ass white bodies.

We are all fit and clean and regular tested, this is NSA , no payment or anything although if a hotel is required we may ask you to contribute , we also travel, so if interested message me and we can have some real fun.
Still waiting on a response ? You don't like Wisconsin corn fed pussy ?

Wisconsin you must have missed our response ?

Interested

I’m in Michigan.. 😉😉😉

Do you still do this? I want to do this for my wife.

My wife would like to have three of you.

Back