BBC GANGBANG GROUP-MICHIGAN

Zr0

Male
Real Person
From
MI, US
Tall gym fit muscular body. Very well endowed . Generous length and girth, with heavy loads included.
I team up with a group anywhere between 3 - 8 of us in a session depending on location and availability. We love to meet attractive true BBC craving women and couples .

Come enjoy various forms of erotic BBC play, worship, cuckolding, BSDM, submission and domination. We are here to add descrete erotic and sexual black excitement to your lives and i hope you will honour me and my crew with your sexy ass white bodies.

We are all fit and clean and regular tested, this is NSA , no payment or anything although if a hotel is required we may ask you to contribute , we also travel, so if interested message me and we can have some real fun.

Tall gym fit muscular body. Very well endowed . Generous length and girth, with heavy loads included.
I team up with a group anywhere between 3 - 8 of us in a session depending on location and availability. We love to meet attractive true BBC craving women and couples .

Come enjoy various forms of erotic BBC play, worship, cuckolding, BSDM, submission and domination. We are here to add descrete erotic and sexual black excitement to your lives and i hope you will honour me and my crew with your sexy ass white bodies.

We are all fit and clean and regular tested, this is NSA , no payment or anything although if a hotel is required we may ask you to contribute , we also travel, so if interested message me and we can have some real fun.
Hit us up if you would be willing to travel to the Frankfort Ky area

Attachments

• 22863EB9-2C68-4586-88E0-FE0E4C29109E.jpeg
    22863EB9-2C68-4586-88E0-FE0E4C29109E.jpeg
    386.9 KB · Views: 696

Hi do you think you all could cum in her

Attachments

• IMG_0416.MOV
    2.6 MB

Your boys look very hot we interested but older white couple here where all do you travel too?

Live in southbend will you all fuck her

Attachments

• E32758B3-6900-4820-8D18-D0ACD7BC7582.jpeg
    E32758B3-6900-4820-8D18-D0ACD7BC7582.jpeg
    370.4 KB · Views: 402
Back