BBC friend that made you a cuck

So I’m really interested in hearing from bulls who made their friend a cuckold. Perhaps you got caught up in the moment with his wife/gf and unknowingly brought out the cuckold in your friend or perhaps you just took the opportunity to do things to his wife knowing he would do nothing. Also curious to hear from the cuckolds who have been cucked by their BBC friend(s).
To the bulls, have you lost respect for your friend after you cuckolded him? Or maybe when you saw him eating your cum or sucking your cock?

Cucks, how did the dynamic of your friendship change after your roles were brought to light and established.

I’m curious about the pros and cons of bringing in a friend instead of a stranger as a bull.

I will address it, but not the way you may be expecting.

I kind of have to go back a bit, I had been married previously, as had Bobbie. . My former wife and I had done a few threesomes, and at least two of the guys repeatedly. One was a friend BEFORE I met that wife, the other was more of an acquaintance. With Bobbie, we started out, by deciding to visit a local swinger club back around 2007 or so. . We had a few "encounters" but nothing to write home about. One night we were talking about fantasies (deep and dark) and she mentioned that she always wanted to be with a black guy. The idea apparently really excited her, and I had no problems with a few provisos. I had the right to say NO to anyone but she choose the guy(s) and we would ALWAYS meet them first with a clear pronouncement that there would be NO sex the first time we met.

We would have dinner and maybe a few drinks with the guy, and see if we hit it off, then she and I could and would go home, mull it over and talk about the person. . did she find them attractive, did she feel she could trust them, how did I feel about the guy? From my perspective any unknown guy that was going to screw my wife had to be someone we were both comfortable with. That way, everyone had a chance to make the decision away from the other (I hate the word "Bull") But we never had to say yes or no in person and would do it by email or phone message. We also agreed that she would not ever meet with anyone alone. . and of course a code word if she wanted/needed to bail. (which we had to use twice over the years, One with the the first black man she was with. She was going to spend some time with him without me there, and he got possessive and she was not comfortable about that. . .I have already mentioned it in another missive before.)

Generally, on average we would meet with someone two or three times at most for sex. There was one that we carried on with for some time, and I will tell Richards story soon, but most of the guys, while decent, were just not really anyone either of us cared to hang around with casually, or get to know that well. . . and especially not when any family members or other friends were around. A degree of separation was pretty important, as face it, you don't always know the person, or exactly what they want. (We did have a couple that were friends and into the same sort of "interest." They got involved with a guy they played with, who attempted to literally blackmail them. Luckily, it never got that far, but the fact that someone tried with someone we actually knew was enough to keep us on our toes so to speak.) The exception was this fellow named Richard. . he actually did become a friend. So with us, it was never a case that that a "bull" brought out the cuckold. . .it already existed way before we ever considered the idea, and honestly, while most of the guys were average to middling in the roll of lover or "bull", only a few were really good to the point that they consistently got Bobbie off.

It was also important that the guys understood, the dynamics of our relationship as it had to do with cuckoldry. We had to explain it a time or two, and there was one fellow that she meet at work that was with the crew resurfacing the parking lot. When she talked to him on her lunch, she had to explain it, AND call and speak with me to prove that she was telling the truth and that her husband actually got off on the idea of his wife being with another man. Once we had dinner, a few drinks and he got to dance with her he finally loosened up, and for her, was "good" but not "excellent." We only saw him three times as his job kept him moving around. Even though he had our number we never heard from him again.

The biggest problem is that when most guys encounter a couple with an interest in cuckoldry and invite someone to play, the reality is they just want to get their rocks off, and could not care less about anything else. That is why 95% of cuckold relationships of any sort actually work out. The extra guy never really conceptualizes that the husband (or cuckold) is as much of a part of the action as his sticking his dick in your wife. (sorry to be so bold, but I think everyone knows this to be the truth.) To find someone who even seriously understands that he is, in essence acting a part, and part of that part is to help you and your wife, get off TOO, evades a whole lot of men. It is a hell of a mindset that most men as noted, cannot even comprehend, much less pull off.

So, the simple answer is that we never really had a relationship where the situation you ask about COULD have ever happened. We had a relationship where I enjoyed watching her with other men way before we ever decided to open the relationship up any more.

I really like the ground rules you spelled out above. Casual meets to see if they are worthy of additional time is a great idea. Playing safe is always important.
Have not reached that point in our relationship yet but keep trying. Both of us have also been previously married like you guys. Respect that you do not want the other guy to become attached and you monitor the situation.
Any additional advice on how you got it started would be appreciated. Good luck and thanks for sharing.

One of my best friends has always been able to pull almost any girl he wanted. I always gave him tons of props for it and thought he was the man. I actually would fantasize about him fucking my girlfriend all the time.

he eventually found a girl and made her his girlfriend. My girlfriend thought his girlfriend was hot, and his girlfriend thought my girlfriend was hot. They were both bisexual. We would all hang out sometimes and we were just all casual friends. However me and him had been best friends for a while before we had our girlfriends.

he would always talk about how him and his girlfriend would still have threesomes with other girls since she was kinky and still into girls at the same time as him. I thought that was so cool and I wanted to do the same. However my girlfriend would never even consider a three-way, even though she liked girls as well.

Anyway, fast forward to a couple years later when me and her broke up. I ended up finding out that My best friend I would fantasize about fucking her all the time, actually did fuck her. And not just him, his girlfriend as well. They all had a three-way.

I was stupid and naïve and never even noticed. However I am pretty damn confident it only ever happened after we broke up. Even months after me and her broke up, my best buddy would still tell me stories about him and his girlfriend and fucking other girls too.

His girlfriend had dark brown hair and he told me that he was tired of fucking dark-haired girls and wanted some blonde pussy. He was telling me about how him and his girlfriend finally got it and how I have no clue how crazy it was. My ex girlfriend was blonde and I am pretty damn sure he was talking about her.

so I finally did get confirmation of this whole thing from my actual ex girlfriend after a few months of me having a weird feeling.

In highschool I had a couple of black friends. One time at a party we both ended up hooking up with a girl in the same room. We got as far as the blowjob, the girl had my pants pulled down and was just about to start sucking my cock, when the girl across the room with my friend saw how big his cock was and kinda yelled "Look how big it is!". Anyway, my girl looked over and her jaw dropped. She looked at my cock then his and said "I have to go see that" and crawled over to them. The other girl had started sucking him but when my girl crawled over she pulled his cock out of her mouth and pointed it towards my girl, who eagerly started sucking. He eventually fucked them both. I ended up masturbating. At one point the girls took breaks and sat next to me and watched him fuck the other but didn't offer to help me

In highschool I had a couple of black friends. One time at a party we both ended up hooking up with a girl in the same room. We got as far as the blowjob, the girl had my pants pulled down and was just about to start sucking my cock, when the girl across the room with my friend saw how big his cock was and kinda yelled "Look how big it is!". Anyway, my girl looked over and her jaw dropped. She looked at my cock then his and said "I have to go see that" and crawled over to them. The other girl had started sucking him but when my girl crawled over she pulled his cock out of her mouth and pointed it towards my girl, who eagerly started sucking. He eventually fucked them both. I ended up masturbating. At one point the girls took breaks and sat next to me and watched him fuck the other but didn't offer to help me
VERY HOT!!!

My girlfriend and I were friends with another couple, a black couple. I often fantasised about her and him and she knew I did. When the black wife left him he was devastated. We did our best to help him through and one night, after the three of us had been out drinking and had gone back to our flat where he became very sad and started crying, my girlfriend gave him a hug and kissed his neck. There was suddenly a change of atmosphere and she kissed his lips. She looked over at me and sort of indicated for me to leave. I don't really know how I felt at that point but I did as she said. I went and walked round the park until she rang me to return. When I returned I found her lying naked on the sofa. I quickly stripped and joined her. We embraced and she told me softly that he needed it. I then took her quickly, very quickly. We split up a few months after that, probably because we couldn't properly discuss what had happened.

Lol...ya that sounds about right. At least you could watch.
Thanks for sharing that.

So I’m really interested in hearing from bulls who made their friend a cuckold. Perhaps you got caught up in the moment with his wife/gf and unknowingly brought out the cuckold in your friend or perhaps you just took the opportunity to do things to his wife knowing he would do nothing. Also curious to hear from the cuckolds who have been cucked by their BBC friend(s).
To the bulls, have you lost respect for your friend after you cuckolded him? Or maybe when you saw him eating your cum or sucking your cock?

Cucks, how did the dynamic of your friendship change after your roles were brought to light and established.

I’m curious about the pros and cons of bringing in a friend instead of a stranger as a bull.
Brings back good memories

I will address it, but not the way you may be expecting.

I kind of have to go back a bit, I had been married previously, as had Bobbie. . My former wife and I had done a few threesomes, and at least two of the guys repeatedly. One was a friend BEFORE I met that wife, the other was more of an acquaintance. With Bobbie, we started out, by deciding to visit a local swinger club back around 2007 or so. . We had a few "encounters" but nothing to write home about. One night we were talking about fantasies (deep and dark) and she mentioned that she always wanted to be with a black guy. The idea apparently really excited her, and I had no problems with a few provisos. I had the right to say NO to anyone but she choose the guy(s) and we would ALWAYS meet them first with a clear pronouncement that there would be NO sex the first time we met.

We would have dinner and maybe a few drinks with the guy, and see if we hit it off, then she and I could and would go home, mull it over and talk about the person. . did she find them attractive, did she feel she could trust them, how did I feel about the guy? From my perspective any unknown guy that was going to screw my wife had to be someone we were both comfortable with. That way, everyone had a chance to make the decision away from the other (I hate the word "Bull") But we never had to say yes or no in person and would do it by email or phone message. We also agreed that she would not ever meet with anyone alone. . and of course a code word if she wanted/needed to bail. (which we had to use twice over the years, One with the the first black man she was with. She was going to spend some time with him without me there, and he got possessive and she was not comfortable about that. . .I have already mentioned it in another missive before.)

Generally, on average we would meet with someone two or three times at most for sex. There was one that we carried on with for some time, and I will tell Richards story soon, but most of the guys, while decent, were just not really anyone either of us cared to hang around with casually, or get to know that well. . . and especially not when any family members or other friends were around. A degree of separation was pretty important, as face it, you don't always know the person, or exactly what they want. (We did have a couple that were friends and into the same sort of "interest." They got involved with a guy they played with, who attempted to literally blackmail them. Luckily, it never got that far, but the fact that someone tried with someone we actually knew was enough to keep us on our toes so to speak.) The exception was this fellow named Richard. . he actually did become a friend. So with us, it was never a case that that a "bull" brought out the cuckold. . .it already existed way before we ever considered the idea, and honestly, while most of the guys were average to middling in the roll of lover or "bull", only a few were really good to the point that they consistently got Bobbie off.

It was also important that the guys understood, the dynamics of our relationship as it had to do with cuckoldry. We had to explain it a time or two, and there was one fellow that she meet at work that was with the crew resurfacing the parking lot. When she talked to him on her lunch, she had to explain it, AND call and speak with me to prove that she was telling the truth and that her husband actually got off on the idea of his wife being with another man. Once we had dinner, a few drinks and he got to dance with her he finally loosened up, and for her, was "good" but not "excellent." We only saw him three times as his job kept him moving around. Even though he had our number we never heard from him again.

The biggest problem is that when most guys encounter a couple with an interest in cuckoldry and invite someone to play, the reality is they just want to get their rocks off, and could not care less about anything else. That is why 95% of cuckold relationships of any sort actually work out. The extra guy never really conceptualizes that the husband (or cuckold) is as much of a part of the action as his sticking his dick in your wife. (sorry to be so bold, but I think everyone knows this to be the truth.) To find someone who even seriously understands that he is, in essence acting a part, and part of that part is to help you and your wife, get off TOO, evades a whole lot of men. It is a hell of a mindset that most men as noted, cannot even comprehend, much less pull off.

So, the simple answer is that we never really had a relationship where the situation you ask about COULD have ever happened. We had a relationship where I enjoyed watching her with other men way before we ever decided to open the relationship up any more.
Great truth

Honestly, I am thinking about finishing the story, after having taken a break from the matter for a while. . .anyone still interested?

Back