Bbc for white moms

I had this happen to me when I was around 20 years old and she was probably around 43 I went into the department store where she worked and she hit on me started flirting with me and you know I flirted back so we got together we had been you know sexual a couple of times and then she invited me over to her house where I'm sitting on the couch and her ******* comes in and turns out her ******* was a friend of mine and he just blew up he lost his mind and I got out of the house

I had this happen to me when I was around 20 years old and she was probably around 43 I went into the department store where she worked and she hit on me started flirting with me and you know I flirted back so we got together we had been you know sexual a couple of times and then she invited me over to her house where I'm sitting on the couch and her ******* comes in and turns out her ******* was a friend of mine and he just blew up he lost his mind and I got out of the house
Was no reason for u to leave...u were friends with both, sexual with one, straight with the other. Why shouldnt black men have sex with the wife, girlfriend, sister, cousin, aunt, grandma of a friend...its only natural to have sex...don't fight it just because u know someone in the family

Was no reason for u to leave...u were friends with both, sexual with one, straight with the other. Why shouldnt black men have sex with the wife, girlfriend, sister, cousin, aunt, grandma of a friend...its only natural to have sex...don't fight it just because u know someone in the family
Well I left mostly because he was ready to fight not because of him finding out I was fucking* his mom.. because we kept fucking after that

******* if that was me an you were already stretching mom out GooD, I would have of course acted pissed so mom felt off the hook but U and me would've kept In good communication, And i want DETAILS BROTHER !

Back