BBC for me & the wife NH and surrounding

I’m a masc post-op FTM. So, no more lady parts here. I have a dick now. Was never into men but now I enjoy your packages, gentlemen. And at times the wife’s involved. She’s had a few encounters and has enjoyed most. It all depends on her mood and the individual. So, if you’re in the NH area and you’re interested in having your delicious chocolate member worshipped, please write back and let’s see what we might be about to do about that.

I’m a masc post-op FTM. So, no more lady parts here. I have a dick now. Was never into men but now I enjoy your packages, gentlemen. And at times the wife’s involved. She’s had a few encounters and has enjoyed most. It all depends on her mood and the individual. So, if you’re in the NH area and you’re interested in having your delicious chocolate member worshipped, please write back and let’s see what we might be about to do about that.
I like the sound of that you sure are gonna love cocks but i think your wife will show you how much she appreciates cocks and would love to be the one to help out with this !! love to chat lets see if youre real ??

I’m real. We’ve had a bbc fwb of mine involved once before. She let him use her and he rode her like the bull he is for about 3 hours.
He deposited 3 loads in my mouth and kept fucking her. She acted like a whore in heat. She’s tight and multiorgasmic. I’d love her to take another bbc. My previous friend just found me again. But, I’m always open to a new bbc hard cum filled cock to fuck her blind again. I’d love a cream pie for her tight pussy. She’s 65 but very cute bbw 40dd

Back