BBC for hot wife

Hotwife0214

Couple
Real Person
From
FL, US
hotwife/couple who loves her getting fucked by BBC.
We have 3 years experience in the lifestyle and enjoy 1 on 1 play 3sums and more! Here to find new friends and to fulfill her fantasies.
Would also like to take the time to clear the air, I've only been here a few days and have had some accusations made that we seek pay to play and I am not real.
First off we have NEVER NOR WILL WE EVER ask for money for anyone interested in spending time with us and pleasing her.
As far as my "realness" being in question I have submitted pix to be verified which you can go look at if you have any doubts!
Hope to make new friends here and meet people interested in meeting us and having a good time!

We have 3 years experience in the lifestyle and enjoy 1 on 1 play 3sums and more! Here to find new friends and to fulfill her fantasies.
Would also like to take the time to clear the air, I've only been here a few days and have had some accusations made that we seek pay to play and I am not real.
First off we have NEVER NOR WILL WE EVER ask for money for anyone interested in spending time with us and pleasing her.
As far as my "realness" being in question I have submitted pix to be verified which you can go look at if you have any doubts!
Hope to make new friends here and meet people interested in meeting us and having a good time!
I would allow you to face fuck my black dick until I blew my black seed down your throat here in Destin Fla

Reactions: tdv
Would love to make your wife cum

I’m down

Back