BBC experienced Bull seeking married cuckold couple for short/long term fun

I'm an articulate, creative, Dominant black male, from the UK/London. I have nearly a decade experience in the cuckold lifestyle, but haven't been very active for the past two years and would love to meet like minds to change that. I enjoy a plethora of fetishes and scenes and would like to especially meet a beautiful, willing, kinky, creative lady or couple to explore all of our wicked desires together and hopefully discover newer ones. I'm extra keen on cuckold couples as well.

I have a new love or fetish for women who squirts, squirting which I would love to meet someone who shares similar kinks. Cuckold humiliation is another area of play I love.

I really have a thing for a woman who loves to dress for sex, latex, rubber, leather and lingerie fetish here. I love very natural women. The thought of having a sub who would be into pumping, induced *******, and fisting as well. Large prominent nipples and clits are an absolute favourite of mine as well as large lips.

A woman who is an outright freak, kinkster, but who knows the art of seduction, someone who's sensual in her approach, who likes to tease and show herself and gets the absolute pleasure in doing so.

I'm very laid back on the surface, love to joke and have fun but it all comes out when the time is right. I like to know what's in the mind of the person I play with, only then can I really shape the scenes to tug and pull at your mind and desires.

I'm looking for real-time meets, not online or sexting. I'm open to exchanging a few messages here, but then have the means to talk of the site (Whatsapp, Hangouts, etc.), or exchanging numbers. I will want to voice verify or cam to know who it is I'm talking to. I've just had a serious of interactions lately where after spending days to get to know someone, they were not who they said they were. In my experience people who are serious about getting to know one another have no problem with doing this.

WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites - You do not have my permission to use any of my pictures, information from my profile, or anything I post in any of the forums or groups on this website in any form or forum both current or future without prior written consent. You do not have my permission to copy, save, print, or re-post my pictures or information without prior written consent. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to all legal remedies. It is recommended that other members post a similar notice as well

I'm an articulate, creative, Dominant black male, from the UK/London. I have nearly a decade experience in the cuckold lifestyle, but haven't been very active for the past two years and would love to meet like minds to change that. I enjoy a plethora of fetishes and scenes and would like to especially meet a beautiful, willing, kinky, creative lady or couple to explore all of our wicked desires together and hopefully discover newer ones. I'm extra keen on cuckold couples as well.

I have a new love or fetish for women who squirts, squirting which I would love to meet someone who shares similar kinks. Cuckold humiliation is another area of play I love.

I really have a thing for a woman who loves to dress for sex, latex, rubber, leather and lingerie fetish here. I love very natural women. The thought of having a sub who would be into pumping, induced *******, and fisting as well. Large prominent nipples and clits are an absolute favourite of mine as well as large lips.

A woman who is an outright freak, kinkster, but who knows the art of seduction, someone who's sensual in her approach, who likes to tease and show herself and gets the absolute pleasure in doing so.

I'm very laid back on the surface, love to joke and have fun but it all comes out when the time is right. I like to know what's in the mind of the person I play with, only then can I really shape the scenes to tug and pull at your mind and desires.

I'm looking for real-time meets, not online or sexting. I'm open to exchanging a few messages here, but then have the means to talk of the site (Whatsapp, Hangouts, etc.), or exchanging numbers. I will want to voice verify or cam to know who it is I'm talking to. I've just had a serious of interactions lately where after spending days to get to know someone, they were not who they said they were. In my experience people who are serious about getting to know one another have no problem with doing this.

WARNING: Any institution or person using this site or any of its associated sites - You do not have my permission to use any of my pictures, information from my profile, or anything I post in any of the forums or groups on this website in any form or forum both current or future without prior written consent. You do not have my permission to copy, save, print, or re-post my pictures or information without prior written consent. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to all legal remedies. It is recommended that other members post a similar notice as well
Gret

Back