BBC encounters in college

College was the first encounter for my wife, and I didn't know any of this until about 5 years ago (we've been together for ~20 years at this point). We were casually seeing each other for a few months in college but nothing serious, then started dating exclusively a few days after we both attended the same intramural sports banquet.

We went with different dates to the banquet, but ended up hanging out most of the night together and had a great time. We split up at some point in the night and went our separate ways. Turns out she gave me the slip on purpose, she wanted to try BBC before she got into her next relationship and ended up having sex with two guys from our basketball team. I only found out a few years ago when we I reconnected with a mutual friend (female) that was also at the banquet. My friend ended up dating one of the dudes for a while so thats how it came up. Turns out there were also pictures from that night and apparently my wife got it good from how she described the pics from what she remembered!

I don't know the guy well enough to message him to see if he still has them, and my friend's relationship ended poorly with him so that's off the table. I asked my wife about it and she said "oh, I thought you already knew that." That's a pretty big detail to assume lol.

Back