Bbc dildo

Wife bought a bbc dildo that we’ve used during sex which has been great for her. Lately I found out that she has used it solo. I found it in couple different drawers in closet at times. I’m wondering if she has been thinking of trying the real thing or just horny enough she used it. I’ve been telling her she has body for bbcs hopefully it’s a good sign.

Attachments

• 638C6C9D-DE60-4199-B42E-E359A47CC626.jpeg
    638C6C9D-DE60-4199-B42E-E359A47CC626.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 236
I always warm up her big dildo in the sink

She asked me what I was doing once and I told her I wanted her to know how it felt to take a real bbc for me

Now she doesn’t ask anymore

She asks what I’m doing, but when I say “warming it up” she just moans cause she knows why I’m doing it

Wife bought a bbc dildo that we’ve used during sex which has been great for her. Lately I found out that she has used it solo. I found it in couple different drawers in closet at times. I’m wondering if she has been thinking of trying the real thing or just horny enough she used it. I’ve been telling her she has body for bbcs hopefully it’s a good sign.
Just realized the date of your post. Any updates or changes to you and your wife’s lifestyle choices?

Years ago after we first married my wife in a drunken state date night took me to an adult store. She picked out a big black vibrating dildo and just gave me a giggly look. I asked no questions and the rest of the night was a back and forth between me but mostly the dildo. Oddly enough she chalked it all up to a drunken decision and said she threw it out. Ended up finding it cream covered in different hiding spots for years.

We laughed and brought it up after we were involved in our lifestyle some months in. Looking back it was obvious between what she said when she used it, the fact she bought it, and the her hiding it away and lying about throwing it out. Her words exactly were you didn’t think I wanted to get fucked by a black guy? In fairness I was oblivious to her choice in men before and I guess during our marriage. In other words I think you have your answer.

Back