BBC destroys Pinay wife again

After a day out and short evening her regular bull came to our hotel room. Let’s just say he made sure all 9” was balls deep and she was leaking for days after he blasted a huge load from his 7” thickness.
She squirted during several times which was wonderful to watch and hear. My cock just slipped out every stroke when I tried when he was done 😂 IMG_4772.jpeg

After a day out and short evening her regular bull came to our hotel room. Let’s just say he made sure all 9” was balls deep and she was leaking for days after he blasted a huge load from his 7” thickness.
She squirted during several times which was wonderful to watch and hear. My cock just slipped out every stroke when I tried when he was done 😂 View attachment 6628785
Wow so lucky to have a regular bull for your lovely wife

She squirted during several times which was wonderful to watch and hear. My cock just slipped out every stroke when I tried when he was done 😂 View attachment 6628785
Amazing to watch my wife with another guy exactly like you wrote
Probably my favorite sexual excitement ever ,!

Back