BBC CUMDUMP SLUT GANGBANG IN DSM

Every man tastes a little bit different, just as every woman does! Their unique physical composition plays into it as much as anything else. If I had to generalize, I’d say cum is slightly viscous in texture, almost like mucus, very mildly salty and soapy in taste. It has never bothered me, nor is it my favorite taste or texture. But for me, tasting and swallowing a man’s cum is powerful, because I used myself to overcome his sense and elicit a powerful response. That cum is only for me, no one else will experience that offering (unless I decide to share).

Every man tastes a little bit different, just as every woman does! Their unique physical composition plays into it as much as anything else. If I had to generalize, I’d say cum is slightly viscous in texture, almost like mucus, very mildly salty and soapy in taste. It has never bothered me, nor is it my favorite taste or texture. But for me, tasting and swallowing a man’s cum is powerful, because I used myself to overcome his sense and elicit a powerful response. That cum is only for me, no one else will experience that offering (unless I decide to share).
I get it but what does this have to do with my post?

Back