BBC Cum-Slut Shots

that is perfect a little pool of cum in the opening with more waiting to leak out
Little "pool"? More like a premonitory drool by way of warning the hotly watching husband of the deluge that will erupt from the big pool of black-baby-batter in the depths of his wife's overstretched vagina when he goes sloppy-seconds with her----assuming he's up to thrusting the head of his erect dicklet deep enough into his rival's evidently way more copious load of soothing cum and to get his wife to condescendingly orgasm with him to have another drool or two of it, perhaps, surge back from his already deeply-satisfied wife's vagina to well up around his desperately inthrust root. Drool drool LOL!!!

Last edited:
Little "pool"? More like a premonitory drool by way of warning the hotly watching husband of the deluge that will erupt from the big pool of black-baby-batter in the depths of his wife's overstretched vagina when he goes sloppy-seconds with her----assuming he's up to thrusting the head of his erect dicklet deep enough into his rival's way more copious load of cum and to get his wife to condescendingly orgasm with him to have some of it well up around his desperately inthrust root. LOL!!!
no usually when a guy pulls out there is a big rush of cum that follows, i have been under when this occurs many times

no usually when a guy pulls out there is a big rush of cum that follows, i have been under when this occurs many times
I take it you mean when you're 69-ing your wife from underneath her when her lover is fucking her from behind. In that admittedly beautiful scenario(!) owing to the spatial anatomy of the vagina (it's capacious cul-de-sac then being uppermost) the spunk rarely pools in the vagina but, as you observed, floods tastily out of it closely following the lover's withdrawal of the head of his cock.

In the less scenic missionary position the ejaculate naturally pools in the cul-de-sac such that unless the lover continues thrusting very deeply after he has pumped his load into it, even a slightly lesser-endowed husband going sloppy-seconds with the wife won't succeed in pumping his rival's cumload out of the back of her vagina. If he wants to get off on the sight of her lover's spunk pouring out of her, he'd best strive and pray to ejaculate super-copiously into her himself then keep on deep-thrusting until he has achieved the desired visual result.

I have to resort to that myself after my young huge-cocked black buddy has cum in my ex like a tipped-over milk bottle, occasionally several times.

Thankfully because of the looseness and super-slipperiness of my ex's vagina after my buddy has fucked her full in the missionary position, when I follow-on straightaway I have no difficulty at all keeping thrusting in it until my balls and pelvis are satisfyingly super-charged with pent-up spunk which I eventually add to my buddy's intimidatingly way more voluminous pool in the very back of her over-stretched vagina.

Only after I've finally withdrawn my cock do I get to see and savour an appreciable back-surge of my buddy's half-clotted musky spunk (albeit well-mixed with mine) welling from the super-stretched opening of my ex's vagina. And Yes, dammit, it's so fucking lovely-looking and tasty I sometimes want to die in my despair and love for him.

Last edited:
Back