BBC Cum-Slut Shots

Please login or become a member to view

View media item 7257
View media item 7256
View media item 200
You go babygirl

I love the look of a white wife full of black cock and especially his cum. My new years promise from my hubby is to allow me another black cock gang bang with my black baby daddy. He is 11 1/2 inches of pure pleasure. I am going to let him gang bang another black baby in me. Any other especially well hung black men that would like to pump me full of their black baby will be welcome. My 3 year old ******* needs a brother and I only want well hung black men so that my sons will be hung as well. I also plan on maintain my milk in my breasts so I can share that milk with as many black men and woman as possible. I love having my breast full of milk and love to have a man drain them. I will let other woman drain me along with their husbands, it is a lovely thing to watch my black baby at my milk filled breast and a black man drain me together. During my breeding time I will let the men repeat cum in me for several days or weekends until I am impregnated. No money or financial requirements, just give me that huge black cock and another well hung *******. The thought of my sons impregnating other white wives is all I need. ANY VOLUNTEERS get reply soon so I can get started.

Back