BBC claiming wife

I've changed my hair colour for a guy, put on weight for one guy, and another got me to change my hubby's tattooed initials to BBC on my tit.
One thing you might want to consider is you're wife wearing a locket with his pubic hair in it. You and her will both know she's got his hair in there all the time.

I've changed my hair colour for a guy, put on weight for one guy, and another got me to change my hubby's tattooed initials to BBC on my tit.
One thing you might want to consider is you're wife wearing a locket with his pubic hair in it. You and her will both know she's got his hair in there all the time.[/QUOTEa

Always love your responses and ideas. Amazing example of a perfect QoS

One thing you might want to consider is you're wife wearing a locket with his pubic hair in it. You and her will both know she's got his hair in there all the time.

What other ideas can you give us that are just beginning the journey

What other ideas can you give us that are just beginning the journey
Well I went for a QoS tattoo quite early in, had it done a few months after starting, which the guys like. The other changes have been more gradual, wearing more naughtier clothes (short skirts/ high heels etc), more sluttier make up for them, and learning different sexual things which I'd never heard of before (e.g. Rimming etc).
Pushing your boundaries! X

Well I went for a QoS tattoo quite early in, had it done a few months after starting, which the guys like. The other changes have been more gradual, wearing more naughtier clothes (short skirts/ high heels etc), more sluttier make up for them, and learning different sexual things which I'd never heard of before (e.g. Rimming etc).
Pushing your boundaries! X

Yea. We had a post about ideas and pushing boundaries. Might start it back up. Would love your thoughts and for you to give us guidance and direction to enjoy the lifestyle

What are some good ideas for small signs or changes that a bull can ask the hotwife to make to show she is his?
Seems like caging hubby would be a strong statement. Making your pussy the exclusive property of your bull would pretty much show his complete ownership and put hubby in his place. Wearing the key around your neck would also make the commitment a little more visible to people you meet who know what it means.

Back