BBC Bulls in the DMV Area

Latinahotgf

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
DC, US
We just moved from NYC to DC and are looking for a black bull in the DMV area. She's a 28 y/o Latina and prefers an older, tall, dominant man who's in good shape and has a BBC (obviously). Please be able to verify as well. She is looking for an ongoing/longer term bull, so she would like to chat a bit to get comfortable. Check out her pics and message us if you're interested and fit her interests.

Attachments

• IMG_9005.jpg
    IMG_9005.jpg
    756.4 KB · Views: 1,035
We just moved from NYC to DC and are looking for a black bull in the DMV area. She's a 28 y/o Latina and prefers an older, tall, dominant man who's in good shape and has a BBC (obviously). Please be able to verify as well. She is looking for an ongoing/longer term bull, so she would like to chat a bit to get comfortable. Check out her pics and message us if you're interested and fit her interests.
I’m very interested

She sexy and I’m interested

39 y/o Brazilian male located in the dc suburbs ready and available check my profile and lmk if I can fit the bill

Wish I lived in the DC area. Omg

Message me. I can handle her and groom her into the perfect black cock taker. Only takes one time with Mr.Slinger.

Back