BBC Bulls in the DMV Area

We just moved from NYC to DC and are looking for a black bull in the DMV area. She's a 28 y/o Latina and prefers an older, tall, dominant man who's in good shape and has a BBC (obviously). Please be able to verify as well. She is looking for an ongoing/longer term bull, so she would like to chat a bit to get comfortable. Check out her pics and message us if you're interested and fit her interests.
Look for my response

Hello my name is Keisha Kirkland I have been having lyfestyle parties for over 20 years. I am new to this site but I am opening to all. I am taking a winter break from the parties due to the holiday but I am love to meet up with some of the couples and bulls so you can make sure you are on the list for my up coming events

Hello my name is Keisha Kirkland I have been having lyfestyle parties for over 20 years. I am new to this site but I am opening to all. I am taking a winter break from the parties due to the holiday but I am love to meet up with some of the couples and bulls so you can make sure you are on the list for my up coming events
Wtf

We just moved from NYC to DC and are looking for a black bull in the DMV area. She's a 28 y/o Latina and prefers an older, tall, dominant man who's in good shape and has a BBC (obviously). Please be able to verify as well. She is looking for an ongoing/longer term bull, so she would like to chat a bit to get comfortable. Check out her pics and message us if you're interested and fit her interests.
Insane Ass!

[/QUOTE

hey I live in d.c.

For you!

Anjali2.jpg

Lol. God damn. What an ass.

Fucking *******.

My best friend and I are going to be in the DMV this Wednesday night, Aug 5th, and we'd love to make a single female or hotwife the center of our attention in a mfm or more. We're both experienced so you'd be in very capable hands. Check me out and if you like what you see please get in touch with me.

Tightest ass ever.

For the actually Bulls who live in the DMV just know that I hang and party with a group of females who love to play and party. I have been having parties for years. We have one of the nicest group of swingers in the DMV.

For all others stay in your lane!
How can i get on the list?

Love that ass.

Back