BBC BULL NEEDED LOUISVILLE KY/ LONGTERM

Southendqueen

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
KY, US
Sexy hitwife and sissy cuck is caged, required to do as told, disrobe bull, fluff, prep, clean up, taste my cum off bull cock. Verbal humiliation as well. I like all positions and anal as well once I know someone well. Love sucking off BBC as well. Spanking, hair pull and dirty talk. We can host. SEEKING ONGOING WEEKLY PLAY TIMES...BAREBACK CREAMPIES AND MORE...

Sexy hitwife and sissy cuck is caged, required to do as told, disrobe bull, fluff, prep, clean up, taste my cum off bull cock. Verbal humiliation as well. I like all positions and anal as well once I know someone well. Love sucking off BBC as well. Spanking, hair pull and dirty talk. We can host. SEEKING ONGOING WEEKLY PLAY TIMES...BAREBACK CREAMPIES AND MORE...
Well endowed black male in the Atlanta Georgia area would love to get a chance to travel maybe I can come and stay with you guys sleep in the bed with her and have the sissy sleep on the floor or the couch. I think you're interested leave me a message here's my picture

Attachments

• 20180202_222443.jpg
    20180202_222443.jpg
    538.7 KB · Views: 36
  • 20180202_222227.jpg
    20180202_222227.jpg
    535.6 KB · Views: 33
Well endowed black male in the Atlanta Georgia area would love to get a chance to travel maybe I can come and stay with you guys sleep in the bed with her and have the sissy sleep on the floor or the couch. I think you're interested leave me a message here's my picture
wow

Back